Good morning from Maine the place the solar is shining on what must be a pleasant and sunny weekend after a number of days of much-needed rain. We’ll have somewhat yard tenting journey this night. Tomorrow, we plan to have a enjoyable day at Storyland! I hope that you just even have some enjoyable issues deliberate in your weekend.
This week I hosted a free webinar titled Get to Know Your College students With Tract. Should you missed it, you may watch the recording right here. Subsequent week I am internet hosting one other webinar titled a Framework for Expertise Integration. You’ll be able to study extra about that webinar right here.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Ten In style Again-to-Faculty Tutorials for Lecturers
2. Worldle Each day – A Avenue View Sport
3. DIY Tech Fixes for Lecturers
4. Two Sources to Assist Make Digital & Hybrid Studying Extra Equitable & Efficient
5. Readlee Provides Assist for Extra Languages
6. Looking out is a Considering Talent
7. Learn Write Suppose Animal Inquiry
I am going to Come You!
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 42,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- Should you’re interested by my life exterior of training, you may observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Should you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.