Good morning from Maine the place the leaves are falling quicker than ever. A pair nights in the past an enormous rain storm via and a few of our timber misplaced all of their leaves. I like the great thing about the altering leaves of autumn. I do not, nevertheless, get pleasure from raking all the leaves that fall as I shall be doing for a part of the day at the moment. The upside to raking all the leaves is seeing how a lot my daughters get pleasure from leaping into the piles of leaves. I hope that you’ve got as a lot enjoyable this weekend as my daughters may have leaping into leaf piles.
This week I spent a number of time rebuilding my Sensible Ed Tech web site. It is nonetheless not precisely what I wish to seem like, but it surely’s a lot improved by way of perform and aesthetics. Please have a look and let me know what you consider it.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Three Alternate options to ViewPure for Distraction-free YouTube Viewing
I am going to Come You!
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 43,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you happen to’re interested in my life exterior of schooling, you possibly can observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you happen to see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.