Like a number of you dad and mom on the market, I’m glad to have survived our first week of faculty, as now we have an official kindergartner over right here!
It felt like a marathon to get issues all sorted out and prepared for that (right here’s some free lunch observe card printables in case you are packing lunches, too!).
In different information, in case you missed the announcement on-line, I’m pregnant with a brand new child due in early February, so we’re very enthusiastic about that!!
There will probably be a five-year age hole between my daughter Lola and this child, however I nonetheless hear a number of good tales from different folks with larger sibling age gaps.
However, that doesn’t appear to imply that they’ll’t nonetheless be associates as they develop up. I hope I nonetheless keep in mind methods to do the new child and child phases because it’s been somewhat bit … it’s like using a motorbike, proper??
Right here’s what else I’m enthusiastic about this week …
1. Dying over this jacket.
2. Simply received these Goal boots within the cognac colour, and they’re excellent for fall.
I wanted one thing in them, and the grasses are excellent! Right here’s a pretend model if you would like one thing simpler to retailer.
5. Primarily based on what I’ll be doing on my fall Saturdays at 10:45 a.m., ought to I get this cute sweatshirt?
7. Stocking up on my pink Kashmiri chai tea packets because the climate cools down. In the event you like chai tea however haven’t tried Kashmiri chai, it’s SO good.
It has a candy delicate taste that’s totally different from conventional chai tea you will have had. And, it’s pink!!
9. Has anybody else began Promoting the OC on Netflix but? Undecided if it will likely be nearly as good as Promoting Sundown but (outfit-wise or drama-wise), however I’m glad to provide it a strive!
10. Love this preliminary ring. Might completely use it as a pair ring however it will be a superb mother reward for a two-kid mother like me subsequent 12 months.
Properly, there’s positively been fairly a bit occurring at our home not too long ago, so I’m hoping for somewhat extra stress-free by the hearth desk in our newly made-over pavilion because the climate begins to chill off.
I simply love a superb hearth pit, don’t you? xo. Laura
P.S. Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it!