The connection between part and system-level modeling is important for patrons working in area functions and concrete environments. This webinar will show an entire simulation workflow from the component-level modeling of an antenna to the system-level integration of the antenna onto a satellite tv for pc.
Digital mission assist for a satellite tv for pc in orbit makes use of the put in array to transmit indicators to a receiver on Earth. Moreover, an extra radar evaluation is carried out with STK with precise RCS knowledge from an plane mannequin with HFSS. Utilizing STK, methods engineers develop workflows that seamlessly combine the upper constancy part fashions from its present market-leading physics-based simulation instruments like Ansys HFSS.
- Construct and analyze a communication hyperlink
- Apply exterior antenna acquire patterns information from HFSS
- Generate a hyperlink price range
- Use HFSS generated RCS information from an plane in STK
- See mannequin radar with STK (e.g., likelihood of detection)
This webinar will profit engineers, designers, operators, and analysts working in area functions and concrete environments. The attendees will find out how Ansys options can join silos, cut back prices, enhance time to market and remove dangers.