- The Washington Put up shared why Hillary Clinton started carrying her well-known pantsuits.
- The Wall Avenue Journal famous that pay raises for individuals switching jobs are the largest they’ve been in additional than twenty years.
- Harper’s Bazaar explored how ADHD diagnoses have spiked amongst grownup girls.
- The New York Instances regarded on the toll of courting app burnout.
- SELF defined the right way to inform if you happen to’re depressed or feeling “off” due to every little thing happening on the earth proper now.
- The Guardian checked out how stalkers are utilizing Apple AirTags to trace their victims.
- Two notable remembrances to share this week: From The New York Instances, an obituary for Marilyn Loden, a administration advisor who doubtless coined the time period “the glass ceiling,” and from NPR, Queen Elizabeth II’s life in footage.
- On a lighter word… Your Snigger of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “We By no means Wore Seat Belts When We Had been Youngsters And We Survived — Aside from These of Us Who Can’t Contradict This Put up As a result of They’re Lifeless.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…